The UNSA Global Network and its new stronghold at one of the key UN locations, the UNSA Vienna, work hand in hand to deliver normative and practice-oriented impulses to the work of the United Nations system in all its facets, with a special focus on the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation. At the moment UNSA Vienna is working on two big projects: Femicide – gender based killing of women and girls – and Climate Crisis and Migration.
Our organizational structure and processes as well as external services delivered to members, stakeholders and the greater public are all based on the principle of inclusivity, a strong drive for innovation and practical solutions, while striving for the highest quality standards possible.
For our external communication coordination we are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR.
- You are in charge of maintaining and editing our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube).
- You process the content (mostly) provided by the UNSA teams and manage the outreach of content.
- You work on the creation and execution of a content plan.
- You are responsible for creating artworks, statistics, videos, power points presentations etc.
- You are part of a dynamic and dedicated (communications-)team.
- You bring time flexibility, an independent work style and reliability.
- You are interested in the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English
- You have basic know-how of social media usage (focus on Instagram) and good knowledge of text/word processing.
- You have experience in graphic art and design (compliance with the corporate design) and in working with new media.
- We offer the opportunity for personal development and good cooperation.
- We value your opinion and include you into discussions and votings.
- We promote and cultivate contacts within in the teams through social events and joint activities.
Your time investment will be determined individually as this is an unpaid position.
Please direct your application to email@example.com.
Become part of UNSA Vienna!