The UNSA Global Network and its new stronghold at one of the key UN locations, the UNSA Vienna, work hand in hand to deliver normative and practice-oriented impulses to the work of the United Nations system in all its facets, with a special focus on the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation. At the moment UNSA Vienna is working on two big projects: Femicide – gender based killing of women and girls – and Climate Crisis and Migration.
Our organizational structure and processes as well as external services delivered to members, stakeholders and the greater public are all based on the principle of inclusivity, a strong drive for innovation and practical solutions, while striving for the highest quality standards possible.
For supporting the work of the FEMICIDE Team we are looking for an EDITORIAL ASSISTANT.
- Actively searching for further suggested reading and viewing and research material for our FEMICIDE publication.
- Sharing your ideas in relation to different topics and debates about FEMICIDE.
- Proofreading academic papers and articles.
- Offering feedback on graphics and layout.
- Being an active member of a dynamic and dedicated team that highly values a motivational, positive and honest atmosphere.
- You are motivated and flexible.
- You enjoy working in teams and you are goal-oriented.
- You work independently and are reliable.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Preferred: You are interested in Femicide and have knowledge/expertise in this field.
- We offer the opportunity for personal development and good cooperation.
- We value your opinion and include you into discussions and votings.
- We promote and cultivate contacts within in the teams through social events and joint activities.
Your time investment will be determined individually as this is an unpaid position.
Please direct your application to email@example.com.
Become part of UNSA Vienna!