The UNSA Global Network and its new stronghold at one of the key UN locations, the UNSA Vienna, work hand in hand to deliver normative and practice-oriented impulses to the work of the United Nations system in all its facets, with a special focus on the Sustainable Development Goals and their implementation. At the moment UNSA Vienna is working on two big projects: Femicide – gender based killing of women and girls – and Climate Crisis and Migration.
Our organizational structure and processes as well as external services delivered to members, stakeholders and the greater public are all based on the principle of inclusivity, a strong drive for innovation and practical solutions, while striving for the highest quality standards possible.
For supporting the work of our treasurer and auditors we are looking for a FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR.
- You actively search for grant, sponsorship and other fundraising opportunities that may be applicable or relevant to UNSA Vienna.
- You work with project teams to prepare necessary application documents.
- You are in charge of correspondence related to grant and sponsorship affairs throughout the application process and beyond.
- You prepare reports to the treasurer and the auditors regarding grant and sponsorship agreements.
- You are active part of a dynamic and dedicated team that highly values a motivational, positive, and honest atmosphere.
- You are motivated and flexible.
- You enjoy working in teams and you are goal-oriented.
- You work independently and you stand for reliability.
- You have excellent command of written and spoken German and English.
- You enjoy preparing documents like financing plans, calculations and grant applications.
- Preferred: You have basic legal know-how.
- Preferred: You have experience in the field of fundraising.
- We offer the opportunity for personal development and good cooperation.
- We value your opinion and include you into discussions and votings.
- We promote and cultivate contacts within in the teams through social events and joint activities.
Your time investment will be determined individually as this is an unpaid position.
Please direct your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become part of UNSA Vienna!