- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
UNSA Vienna collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, institution, email address),
- IP Adress and related data, like: Location, referrer.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide UNSA Vienna with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to become a member of UNSA Network.
- Place an order for any of our products or services such as email newsletters.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on an online form or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you register for and/or attend one of our activities, such as events.
How will we use your data?
UNSA Vienna collects your data so that we can:
- Process your membership application and manage your membership.
- Process your order for products and services such as email newsletters.
- Email you with information on activities, products and services we think you might be interested in.
- Improve our products and services.
- Improve our website.
We will also inform you about the related activities, products and services of our partner organization UNSA Network.
How do we store your data?
UNSA Vienna securely stores your data at the server hosting provider Easyname (Easyname.at) and via Google Analytics.
UNSA Vienna would like to send you information about activities, products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in, as well as those of our partner organization UNSA Network.
If you agree to receive emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop UNSA Vienna and our partner organization UNSA Network from sending you this information.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
UNSA Vienna would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request UNSA Vienna for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that UNSA Vienna correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request UNSA Vienna to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that UNSA Vienna erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that UNSA Vienna restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to UNSA Vienna’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that UNSA Vienna transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Hedy-Blum-Weg 7/1/3, 1230 Vienna, Austria
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving our online services.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – UNSA Vienna uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Information – UNSA Vienna uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Use of Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies entirely by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and keep Google from processing this data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of the website. The statistics obtained can improve the offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 p 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Information from third-party supplier: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html; data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Hedy-Blum-Weg 7/1/3, 1230 Vienna, Austria
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Austrian Supervisory Authority:
The competent Supervisory Authority for Austria is the Federal Data Protection Authority (“Datenschutzbehörde”, DSB): https://www.dsb.gv.at
Telefon: 01 31310-0