On the 2019 International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, the United Nations Studies Association (UNSA) Vienna organized an expert meeting on women’s roles in organised criminal activities and human trafficking networks. Further, the topic of organised crime related femicide was debated by the experts.
- H.E. Ms. Alicia Guadalupe Buenrostro Massieu, Permanent Mission of Mexico
- Mag. Colin Craig, UNODC, SHERLOC Focal Point
- Mag.a Citlalin Castaneda de la Mora, UNODC, Organized Crime and Illicit Trafficking Branch
- Dr. Anna Alvazzi del Frate, Alliance of NGOs on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- Mag.a Evelyn Probst, LEFÖ - Intervention Centre for Trafficked Women Austria
- Dr. Michael Platzer, UNSA Vienna, FEMICIDE Publication Editorial Team
- Prof. Alessandra Dino, University of Palermo
- Dr. Marie-Helen Maras, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York
Registration is over.
All statements of our experts will be published in our next FEMICIDE publication.