In order to mark the International Women's Day we have organized a round table with the goal of addressing the challenges that women with disabilities face, but even more, to present strategies of empowerment, as well as to showcase best practice examples of how women and girls with disabilities have conquered and excelled in different fields.
- Helena Gabriel, MA, UNSA Vienna
- Mag.a Dr.in Gabriele Sprengseis, Österreichischer Behindertenrat
- Mag.a Elisabeth Udl, Verein Ninlil
- Dr.in Marisa Mühlböck, discovering hands
- Mag.a Christina Wurzinger, Österreichischer Behindertenrat
- Mag.a Bernadette Feuerstein, Selbstbestimmt Leben Österreich
- Eva Kopf, UN Women Austria
Registration is closed.
The whole event can be watched via video on our UNSA Vienna Facebook page.